Thursday, January 19, 2012

Money Saving Tips When It Comes To Beauty Products

In the past, I received samples of expensive mascaras that I couldn't imagine going without or fell in love with an expensive brand mascara while shopping and just had to have it.  I have found that it's usually the mascara brush that gives you the effect that you want.  As long as the formula in similar, (ex.waterproof)  simply use the brush from the more expensive bottle in the cheaper bottle.


Aside from being my number 1 hangover cure, I've discovered another reason why Pepto Bismol belongs in my medicine cabinet...  Pepto Bismol facials!  Aside from making your face smoother, it actually contains salicylic acid which is found in a lot of acne fighting products.
So does it actually work?  The answer is YES.  Not only does it immediately tighten pores but acne seems to be less noticeable as well.
Give it a try!


Dry Shampoo that works and is inexpensive?  Try Herbal Essence's.  Not only does it make hair appear less greasy, it smells great too.  Sometimes, for added volume when I straighten my hair, I will spray some of this near my roots instead of hairspray.  Gives hair added volume without adding shine and making your hair sticky.  
Tip:  If you have dark hair, don't apply too much.  Product comes out as a white powder and will only make you look like you have dandruff.

No comments:

Post a Comment