Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bare Escentuals

Their saying is right, makeup so pure, you can sleep in it!


$60 may seem like a hefty price tag when purchasing makeup, but this starter kit is worth it!  It comes with all the brushes you need to apply foundation, blushes, bronzers, etc.  There are 3 different starter sets to choose from: fair, medium, or dark, depending on your skin tone.  
When I first used this product, I wasn’t aware that I had makeup on my face- and not because I didn’t look good!  It went on so smooth, hid any imperfections, and was sooo lightweight!  Once I started using this, I couldn’t stop.  It has been one of my favorites basic makeup products ever since.  Bare Minerals bronzer goes on so perfectly and gives you just the right amount of color.
This kit doesn’t come with eyeshadows, mascara, or lipstick; however they do have additional kits you can purchase to obtain your desired look.  They also sell makeup products individually.  If you are just starting out though, I definitely recommend the starter kit.Individually, the brushes and makeup are about $15-$23 each.  If you purchased everything separately, the total cost would be over $100.  Definitely worth it to purchase the starter kit, even if your planning to purchase additional products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment